Why Join Deep Intelligent Pharma?
We are disruptive innovators in the pharmaceutical industry. With our end-to-end AI-driven platform, we enable any pharmas to move compound(s) from lab to marketing in a most effective manner with great quality.
We use a pioneering process that brings AI scientists and engineers together with drug developers to deliver workable solutions. We bridge the gap in expertise between AI and drug development, and cultivate an out-of-the-box mindset for staff.
We bring hope to patients by using cutting-edge AI and blockchain technologies to empower and accelerate drug discovery and development.
Professional Growth and Development
Reports to Chief Operations Officer
- Manage the CEO’s appointment calendar and shared office calendars.
- Maintain the visitor log, arrange meetings and appointments, and send reminders.
- Tasks include receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence, arranging meetings, and booking travel arrangements.
- Complete expense reports, and reconcile them as needed. Review departmental expense reports for approval.
- Assist with administrative requests and onboarding new hires.
- Develop and implement an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Monitor office supplies and find deals or suppliers.
- Maintain supplies inventory tracking inventory level, anticipating supply needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Ensure equipment operation by completing preventive maintenance; requirements, including scheduling repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Maintain workflow by exploring methodologies, implementing cost reductions, and developing reporting procedures.
- Take meeting minutes and distribute meeting reports as needed.
- Complete tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills：
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3 years of related experience in administrative support.
- Experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant, or an office manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Strong people and communications skills.
- Accountable, self-motivated, quick learner, who is able to work under pressure.
- Bilingual English and Chinese, with strong reading ability in both languages preferred.
Report to Software Development Manager
- Works closely with product owners and the development team to develop software products;
- Facilitates the SCRUM processes and coach the team about the agile principles values, and methodologies;
- Helps the team work effectively with the SCRUM processes, including sprint planning meeting, daily stand-up meetings, sprint review meeting, and retrospective meeting, etc.;
- Uses visualized tools such as Kanban, burn-down chart, etc., to publish the sprint plans and improves the transparency of the development;
- Leads the team to do retrospectives and helps the team to make continuous improvements and increase team velocity;
- Solve problems the team may meet, removes obstructs, help the communications among the team;
- Manages source code version controls according to guidelines;
- Participates project discussions, and addresses key issues, provides feasible solutions and/or advises;
- Leads major technical problem-solving taskforce, improves the team maturity level;
- Helps collecting feedback about the products, including test reports and helps close defects that found during the development;
- Completes the tasks assigned by management;
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Computer Science or relevant;
- More than 4 years of Development, Testing, Project Management, Product Management and Process Improvement experiences;
- Agile expert, master in SCRUM, XP, Kanban, and have more than 2 years of hands-on experiences;
- Great communication skills, strong problem solving and coordination skills, and is able to motivate the team to move forward;
- Internet industry experience, ACP, CSD, CSP certification holders will be a plus;
- Able to use the agile development tool selected by the team;
- Accountable, teamwork spirit, self-motivated, quick learner, and is able to work under pressure;